Staff Applications
Welcome
ITW is a brand new forum rpg in need of many talented staff members! We will be looking for players to be both Administrators and Moderators — each position coming with their own tasks. 

What we're looking for...
  1. Experience in forum rpgs such as this one.
  2. Friendliness and inclusiveness to everyone within the site.
  3. Active members of the site that are helpful and courteous to others.

Staff Positions:
Administrators: Administrators are mainly in charge of site-wide events, reprimanding players, and keeping the forums organized and functional. Administrators may also do small tasks such as rolling for pups, accepting applications and more! Should a player step out of line, it is the administrators who ultimately decide whether that player should be banned and for how long. Administrators are expected to judge situations courteously and fairly.

Moderators: Moderators are in charge of small tasks such as rolling for pups, accepting applications, moderating the cbox and more! Moderators may even suspend users for a brief period of time should they act out of line that is not in accordance to our rules in the cbox. Likewise, Moderators are expected to judge situations courteously and fairly.

Audition Form
ooc: What is the name you go by in the cbox?
age: How old are you? (Must be your real age, those caught lying will result in their applications being ignored)
experience: Describe your experience with forum rpgs. If you have experience elsewhere that you believe may be useful or alter your application, feel free to state so.
contributions: What makes you specifically an asset to the staff team? 

Code:
<b>ooc:</b> What is the name you go by in the cbox?
<b>age:</b> How old are you? (Must be your real age, those caught lying will result in their applications being ignored)
<b>experience:</b> Describe your experience with forum rpgs. If you have experience elsewhere that you believe may be useful or alter your application, feel free to state so.
<b>contributions:</b> What makes you specifically an asset to the staff team? 
Staff Auditions Are Open!
If you are looking to become a staff member please fill out this form and either reply to this thread or send a PM to this account! New staff members will be decided in a week from now! Thank you all for your support!
ooc: Lei
age: 18!!! I know I’m probably the youngest but I’ve been doing this since I was like 10
experience: I’ve been on these sites since I was like 10. Since then I’ve been helping others moderate other sites whether that's through being actual staff or moderators, I’ve been doing this since the Wiki and Wetpaint days. I’ve also run a few of my own sites way back when and helped make a few recent sites as well.
references: UH, I have a large list of people who could vouch for me beside Axte and others on here, but I have people on EM, Conri, Layla, Eve, people from older days as well if needed that can vouch for me!
contributions: I like doing everything and anything. I’m very organized and the little nitty gritty things I really love. I don’t care how boring it is, I will do anything for all of you because I love all of you. Also I have no life 8D LOL, so I’ll be on like 24/7 if anything and can help anyone with questions, acceptance, coding stuff, etc. Basically what I’m saying is that if anything needs to be done, sorted out, I am always open to help. I want this place to be like family for everyone and I would do anything to help others feel that way and feel welcomed. I’m happy to talk with anyone if they need it and on top of that, I would love to help get some events going for ITW and suggestions for other plot stuff cause I got a ton of ideas!
ooc: Nikolai
experience: Well, I've been forum-based role playing since you've got me started, so I think it's been at least 3 or 4 years now. I've been through 5 websites, all of which have been semi-realistic, and this is my first fantasy one. I strive for slower working plots (ones that don't involve gaining a mate in a couple threads, or going from good to bad from meeting a couple wolves), and tend to aim for a lot of versatility within my characters.
contributions: I have experience in modding (for a little bit) on one of the previous websites, and can offer my (non-sarcastically) unbiased, laid-back and fairly cheerful personality. I'm genreally very well organized and would like to contribute my ability to organize to the website, as well as some of the free time that I've had in the last couple weeks to helping keep the site clean and up to date. Although I'm not as an amazing coding as you, my dear (Hart), I can offer many suggestions, as well as my advice on anything you ask for. Also, my time zone allows me to be on to moderate the site during off hours, so I can help out the European/Asian-based folks that might come by.
ooc: Rare
experience: I have been part of the rp community for about the last seven years now, first in realistic setting forums and then eventually into the fantasy. I have extensive knowledge in the desires of a post-apocalyptic world and make personal strides into being inclusive to everyone that walks through our figurative doors. I have had numerous placements of staff roles, from moderators of bio acceptances to event planner and manager, to just plain janitor and cleaning up pixelated crap people leave around the site. I have also helped admin a few sites and have aided in developing core site lore and mechanics, at acting as a liaison between our sites and external affiliates and guests. Also, I have been a site rep, where i was the person people would come to when they have issues to remain anonymous and just being a friendly face and resident cbox lurker Tongue
contributions: As listed above my main assets primarily sit with plot development and thinking of ways that would make the site inclusive for everyone, and keep away from the few the mighty way a lot of sites go. I am... always on basically, so I'll be good as a greeter and answerer of questions for people on the site (I got that guide down pat already XD) My biggest thing is keeping these rolling in the most important part of the site; the IC. I want things to be exciting for people, to have things for them to do, be it simple exploration quests or mini arches to branch off from the main storyline.
ooc: What is the name you go by in the cbox?
T-Skittlez
experience: Overall most of the time my experience is rather neutral. I usually have good times and interact well with those I come into contact with. One problem I have always run into is people who take advantage of their power and do more to benefit themselves rather than play fair.
contributions: I would like to be the turning point in this rising issue. I have no drive to be all powerful or make myself fancy rich or overly compensated. As a moderator I promise I will do all that I am able to help those in need. I will never give an answer I am unsure of and am not afraid to ask questions should the need arise. As a roleplayer for the past 15 years, I am dedicated and determined for the site to succeed. For all I am always available if anything is ever needed and I would give the fur off my back in order to make sure that everyone in any given situation is happy. I have helped with the making of several different sites over the years, as well as have many many many years of experience with roleplaying. I have many a solution for any problem and I am always eager to do anything I can to help with the development of this site.

Thank You all for comsidering me, Tea-Skittlez, for this position! Smile Have a wonderful Day!
@Rare @Tea-Skittlez (Fao) If you are still interested in a staff position please PM either this account or either @thehartless, @Nikolai, or @Lei . As well, we are currently looking for new head administrator(s) and if there's any interest please let any of the current staff members know. Head Administrators will make choices in the site's plot, site reprimand, and many other tasks and are in high demand at this time.